Several lecture courses are proposed:
- Philosophical problems of the space-time theory and a history of development of ideas on space and time.
- The theory of binary and unary systems of relations.
- The relational theory of space-time and physical interactions (principles of binary geometrophysics).
- Frames of reference in general theory of relativity.
- Kaluza-Klein multidimensional geometric models of physical interactions.
- Foundations of the Fokker-Feynman theory of direct interparticle action.
During several years, these lecture courses were read to students of the Division of Theoretical Physics at the Faculty of Physics in the Moscow State University.